For students who are currently attending college, surviving the rigorous training may not exactly be the task you signed up for but nonetheless you are required to complete. Here are some useful tips that you can make use of:
- Study your lessons at least 3 days prior to your major exam. If you can study for at least around 2-3 hours a day, this would be very helpful especially when you don’t do well when you cram. If you have time management strategy, this would be very simple.
- Don’t study the night before you take the exam. Instead, you should go to bed earlier and get plenty of rest so that your mind will not get too exhausted which will result to sleepiness on your exam.
- Go to school at least 1 hour prior to your examination and take your seat at least 10 minutes before the exam commences. This allows you to relax and prepare yourself for the upcoming challenge.
- Make sure you read instructions well and follow them strictly so that you wouldn’t have any problems later on.
- Scan the entire paper before you answer any question so that you can have adequate time to plan ahead. This way, you would know how much time you should allot for each item.
- Always check the back of each questionnaire so that you wouldn’t have to miss anything.
- If you are answering essay questions, it is important that you state your complete answer. You need to read the question properly and answer it completely.